Saturday, July 6, 2013

To Experience Pleasure

Assalamualaikum wbt and have a good day!

This blog was created for many reasons. I don't know how to start first but since successful blogging is partially dependent on posting frequency and also it provides updated, I think this is a perfect way to help me stay abreast in my field. I like to do any scientific research. Now, Allah SWT put me here and I should struggle to accomplish my goal.

Very interesting to discuss about brain and soul. You will know what to do during feeling sad, happy or disappointed. No body in this world would be happy for all time.

2 comments:

  1. How about the pleasure of riding a roller coaster? It lasted for 1 or 2 minutes but is it anyway related "To Experience Pleasure?" Or is it just a tool or situation created to give the rider the blank feeling to in a way release all the stress and tension of the brain, heart & soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. think a minute, when someone success in his test, he would be excited because of the reward. Why?serotonin hormone released at that time and this electrical signal comes from brain =)

    ReplyDelete